Sunday, October 09, 2005

Cinema Insomnia

There I was, bored one Wednesday night, flipping through the myriad of innane programming on the ol' cathoderay passifier when I came across a show on public access called Cinema Insomnia, hosted by a rather odd-looking individual named Mr. Lobo. He was hosting "Prince of Space," so right away I was mildly cautious, but I gotta say it was pretty entertaining. I grew up watching Son of Svengoolie, so I hold a particular reverence for late-night horror hosts. I give Mr. Lobo credit for carrying on that tradition in entertainment, something I'm sad to say is sorely missing in today's TV programming. How many CSIs do we need anyway?

If you're interested in checking out this television oddity, go to www.cinemainsomnia.com and check for channel listings, dates and times. There's a lot of other interesting stuff on his site as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home